New Class on Schedule…
8:30 to 9:30am
Power Vinyasa Yoga!
The power vinyasa practice is an invigorating, healing, detoxifying sequence
that links movement of the body with the power of the breath.
Classes are heated 80-85 degrees, so be prepared to sweat!
* We recommend attending a Vinyasa or Power Basics
prior to your first Power Class.
B Inspired. Blog
It might be one of my favorite things in the world. But as a diehard yogi, I’ve often struggled with keeping up my practice while I’m on the road. If you’ve ever felt the same way, know you’re not alone. Listed below are a few strategies for you to keep up your practice while you’re away from home. Everything from when to practice, where to do it, why you’d want to practice yoga on vacation in the first place and exactly how to prepare yourself!Continue Reading
10 Simple Ways To Squeeze In Yoga Every Day!
If you are traveling for Spring Break, here are 10 easy ways to maintain your daily practice!
1. Meditate on the plane.
2. Set up a place to practice.
3. Communicate with your fellow travelers that you plan to practice.
4. Start in the morning.
5. Stop, drop and breathe.
6. Run your feet up the wall.
7. Never pass up an opportunity to roll out your mat.
8. Stay present.
9. Check our local studios and teachers.
10. Try different types of yoga.
To read the full article from MindBodyGreen, click here!