We are so excited at b inspired. to be apart of the shift that is occurring in Batesville, Indiana! What shift? The heath and wellness shift! Since its grand opening in April 2014, b inspired. has collaborated with six organizations to bring health awareness to the community of Batesville and the surrounding areas. Check out where we have been and where we are going to be:
- Mom2Mom ~ On Friday, September 12th, the teachers at b inspired. shared “Everything you wanted to know about yoga!” to a group of 30 women. We talked about the many benefits of yoga in a busy mom’s life….. increased flexibility, finding peace through your breath, staying in the present moment and building strength and muscular tone. We also had a wonderful 25 minute practice! Mom2Mom is an outreach group in our community for moms of all ages and stages. The group meets twice a month on Friday mornings at 103 E. George Street. Mom2Mom is a wonderful opportunity for the women in our community to come together to share talents, to foster healthy relationships, to build skills and to support one another during this important time in our lives. If you are interested in more information, please visit their website: www.m2mbatesville.wordpress.com.
- Margaret Mary Health Foundation Gala ~ b inspired. yoga studio was honored to donate to the “Healthy Living Package” for the Margaret Mary Health Foundation Gala on October 4th. For more than 80 years Margaret Mary Health has had the goal of promoting health and wellness in our community. In 2012, ‘the MMH Foundation was chartered to raise money to enhance hospital programs, services, technology and educational opportunities and to engage the community as partners in health improvement.’ b inspired. is excited to partner with MMH and the Foundation to bring healthy living choices to the community of Batesville. To read more about the foundation and how to donate, visit their website: www.mmhealth.org
- Girls on the Run ~ On Saturday, October 4th, as a thank you, Girls on the Run of Margaret Mary Health offered a free yoga class and complimentary breakfast to their dedicated coaches! b inspired. yoga studio was thrilled to teach a yoga class to these amazing coaches! The mission of Girls on the Run is “to inspire girls to be joyful, healthy and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates running”. b inspired. is excited to partner with Girls on the Run to help advance their core values: “to promote healthy choice making, to find strength in our connectedness, to nurture our physical, emotional and spiritual health and to lead with an open heart”. To learn more about, Girls on the Run of Margaret Mary Health, please visit their website: www.gotrofmmhealth.org
- Safe Passage, Inc. ~ On Saturday, December 6th, 2014, Safe Passage, Inc. of South Eastern Indiana will be hosting their second annual “We Help, We Heal, We Hope” benefit and b inspired. yoga studio will be participating in the event! Along with 30 organizations, b inspired. yoga studio will be designing and decorating a table at the benefit to show and offer our support. For 17 years, Safe Passage, Inc. has provided valuable crisis and ongoing family services to our community. b inspired. is honored to support this amazing organization! If you are interested learning more about Safe Passage, Inc., please visit their website, www.safepassageinc.org to find more information.
- Margaret Mary Health Diabetes Dinner ~ On November 19th, 2014 at 5:30pm, b inspired. will be presenting at Margaret Mary Health Diabetes Dinner. We will discuss the health benefits of yoga for individuals with diabetes and give a short yoga demonstration involving breathing techniques and stretching poses. To learn more about the Diabetes Dinner, please call the Diabetes Care line at 812-933-5000 or visit their website www.mmhealth.org/services/diabetes-care.html.
- “Walk to the Moon!”, a Batesville Community School Corporation program ~ b inspired. is pleased to donate to the Batesville Community School Corporation’s “Walk to the Moon!” program. “Walk to the Moon” is a 10 week program encouraging the Batesville Community School staff to live a healthy lifestyle through exercise and wellness. We are excited to donate to such a worthwhile cause!
Our mission at b inspired. yoga studio is to serve our community…… We are honored and thrilled to collaborate with such amazing organizations to continue the health and wellness shift in our communities! If you would like to partner with us or if you would like b inspired. yoga studio to present at your event, please contact us! call: 212-0333 or email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!