I am now two weeks into my journey and this is what I have discovered so far.
1. Yoga may not change my life experiences, but it can help me to deal with them.
2. I have a calmer mind.
3. I appear to be less reactive to situations, and more able to take things in my stride.
4. I am more accepting and forgiving of others.
5. This leads on to being more accepting and forgiving with myself.
6. In just two weeks, yoga has given me a sense of emotional freedom.
7. I have also experienced more
8. My bowels have moved better.
9. I am more curious.
10. Finally, I have become more playful.
I never dreamed that two weeks of daily yoga could lead me to experience so many emotional and physical changes.
** Click HERE to read the full article!