Yoga in the Park
We know you want to get back on your mat in a safe and responsible way, so do we!
We are excited to bring back "Yoga at the Park" this fall! A huge thank you to the Liberty Park staff for maintaining such a beautiful space for us to enjoy.
Please check under "Events" for our schedule!
We will continue to add classes each week as teachers become available and the weekly schedule will reflect a style for you to choose. We welcome those just beginning to practice yoga and encourage you to carefully read the descriptions of the classes offered. Some classes may be more physically challenging than others with more movement and transitions, while others may be on the softer side with slower movements.
Yoga in the Park - Gentle
In a Gentle class, students are encouraged to move slowly and mindfully between poses. Time and respect are given for the varied nature of each student’s body, ability and range of motion. This class is appropriate for students of any age who prefer a softer, gentler approach to yoga.
Yoga in the Park - Flow
In a Flow class, you can expect movement from one pose to the next to increase strength, flexibility and balance. Often times referred to as Vinyasa, these classes are known for their fluid, movement-intensive practices with a focus on linking breath to movement. No two vinyasa flow classes are the same. Students are challenged to be mindful when they move from pose to pose through both simple and challenging transitions. This class is appropriate for students who would like more more movements and transitions from pose to to pose.
As with any yoga class, talk with your teacher about injuries and/or modifications prior to your class and trust the intelligence of your body. We believe that yoga is for every body and the benefits of this ancient practice transcend far beyond the the physical practice. Enjoy the journey and find the style of yoga that gives you the space to be your most authentic, strongest self.
In an effort to create a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone, we have the following requests:
- $10/class single session or 5 class pass for $45 or a valid, class pass can be used.
- Pre-registration is required and class size will be limited to 15. Please do not bring anyone that is not registered. No cash drop-ins will be accepted.
- Please sign our safety waiver before class starts and as soon as you arrive. A new waiver will need to be signed before every class.
- Cancellation is required if you are not able to attend to make rom for a fellow yogi on our waitlist.
- We strongly encourage you to wear a mask to and from your mat. You are welcome to take off the mask once you step onto your mats.
- Social distance set up - remain 6ft from other students and teacher and extend powerful air hugs. We've missed YOU!
- Please bring your own mat! Remember water too!
If you are sick with COVID-19 or were recently exposed (within 14 days) to someone with COVID-19 or are not feeling well, please stay home and take care of yourself.
Weather: In the case of inclement weather, class will be cancelled on the MindBody app, as well as on B Inspired social media pages. If class is cancelled because of weather, class will be credited to your account and available for use at anytime.
Thank you for understanding that we are doing our best to ensure
a safe and enjoyable experience for all!
We look forward to practicing with you!