Yoga in the Park
We know you want to get back on your mat in a safe and responsible way, so do we!
We are excited to bring you "Yoga at the Park" in July!
These classes are appropriate for all levels, even beginners!
Please check under "Events" for our schedule!
In an effort to create a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone, we have the following requests:
- $10/class or a valid, class pass can be used.
- Pre-registration is required and class size will be limited to 15. Please do not bring anyone that is not registered. No cash drop-ins will be accepted.
- Please sign our safety waiver before class starts and as soon as you arrive. A new waiver will need to be signed before every class.
- Cancellation is required if you are not able to attend to make rom for a fellow yogi on our waitlist.
- We strongly encourage you to wear a mask to and from your mat. You are welcome to take off the mask once you step onto your mats.
- Social distance set up - remain 6ft from other students and teacher and extend powerful air hugs. We've missed YOU!
- Please bring your own mat! Remember water too!
If you are sick with COVID-19 or were recently exposed (within 14 days) to someone with COVID-19 or are not feeling well, please stay home and take care of yourself.
Weather: In the case of inclement weather, class will be cancelled on the MindBody app, as well as on B Inspired social media pages. If class is cancelled because of weather, class will be credited to your account and available for use at anytime.
Thank you for understanding that we are doing our best to ensure
a safe and enjoyable experience for all!
We look forward to practicing with you!