“And suddenly you know: It’s time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings.”
~ Meister Eckhart
Yoga in the Park
Join us for Yoga at Liberty Park in Batesville. Classes will be held in the green space behind the main pavilion with ample parking available near the basketball courts. We invite and welcome everyone to practice yoga with us. *As temperatures get cooler, please dress warmer and watch our schedule for class cancellations due to weather.
- October 28th; Gentle Class from 10-11am with Lynn
- October 31st; Flow Class from 10-11am with Cindy
In an effort to create a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone, we have the following requests:
- $10/class single session or 5 class pass for $60. This is valid for in studio and outdoor classes.
- Pre-registration is required and class size will be limited to 15. Please do not bring anyone that is not registered. No cash drop-ins will be accepted.
- Please sign our safety waiver before class starts and as soon as you arrive. A new waiver will need to be signed before every class.
- Cancellation is required if you are not able to attend to make rom for a fellow yogi on our waitlist.
- We strongly encourage you to wear a mask to and from your mat. You are welcome to take off the mask once you step onto your mats.
- Social distance set up - remain 6ft from other students and teacher and extend powerful air hugs. We've missed YOU!
- Please bring your own mat! Remember water too!
If you are sick with COVID-19 or were recently exposed (within 14 days) to someone with COVID-19 or are not feeling well, please stay home and take care of yourself.
Weather: In the case of inclement weather, class will be cancelled on the MindBody app, as well as on B Inspired social media pages. If class is cancelled because of weather, class will be credited to your account and available for use at anytime.
Post your crow picture on instagram with hashtags: #binspiredyoga and #crowposebatesville
For every post you make throughout the month of October, we will put your name in a drawing to win a prize at the end of the month.
- 5 class pass to be used for in studio, outdoor yoga in the park and livestream (coming soon...)
- $30 credit to be used towards a new yoga mat, yoga gear, or merchandise in the B Inspired Boutique.
Not sure how to do Crow Pose? You are not alone! Be on the lookout for upcoming posts and videos...most importantly, have fun and enjoy the journey!
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.” —Peter Pan